A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dick Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dick Owens is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Owens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dick Owens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dick Owens practice?
- Dr. Dick Owens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dick Owens practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bay, AL.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors and Montgomery General Practitioners.