Learn more about Dr. Dick Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dick Slater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dick Slater, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Slater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Avista Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dick D. Slater practice?
Dr. Dick Slater practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Body Imaging near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO.
See Omaha Radiologists.