A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dick Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dick Slater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dick Slater, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Slater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dick D Slater MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dick D. Slater practice?
- Dr. Dick Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Dick Slater practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.