A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dicken Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dicken Ko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dicken Ko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dicken Shiu-Chung Ko MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dicken S. Ko practice?
- Dr. Dicken Ko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dicken Ko practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.