A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dickson Odero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dickson Odero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odero graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Odero has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dickson Odongo Odero MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dickson O. Odero practice?
- Dr. Dickson Odero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dickson Odero practices Internal Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lufkin, TX.
See Nacogdoches Internists.