A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dicky Aikat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dicky Aikat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aikat
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aikat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikat graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Aikat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dicky Lhaden Aikat MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dicky L. Aikat practice?
- Dr. Dicky Aikat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dicky Aikat practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Berea, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Berea General Practitioners and Berea Internists.