A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dicky Aikat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dicky Aikat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aikat
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikat graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Aikat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dicky Lhaden Aikat MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dicky L. Aikat practice?
- Dr. Dicky Aikat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dicky Aikat practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Berea, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Berea General Practitioners and Berea Internists.