A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Didem Inanoglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Didem Inanoglu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Didem Inanoglu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Inanoglu graduated from Marmara University, Istanbul.
Dr. Inanoglu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Didem Inanoglu MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Didem Inanoglu practice?
- Dr. Didem Inanoglu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Didem Inanoglu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.