A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Didem Inanoglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Didem Inanoglu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inanoglu
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Inanoglu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Didem Inanoglu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Inanoglu graduated from Marmara University, Istanbul. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Inanoglu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Didem Inanoglu MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Didem Inanoglu practice?
- Dr. Didem Inanoglu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Didem Inanoglu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.