Dr. Didier Loulmet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Didier Loulmet?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2015

No rush!!!!

Had Mitral valve repair 25years ago at the Cleveland clinic by Toby Cosgrove , the best repair surgeon in the world at the time. Feeling great .Fast forward recent echo shows mitral leaking again. Dr Cosgrove no longer practicing . He is now CEO of Cleveland Clinic. Went to see 2 other surgeons plus my cardiologist and they all said surgery immediately until I went to see Dr. Loulmet and he said not so fast. He sent me for a TEE which is a more in depth look at the valve in 3D. It showed that my valve was not nearly as bad as they all said and I can certainly wait and since I am not symptomatic at all why rush. They were all ready to chop me in half. If I do need it in the future which is possible, I know Dr.Loulmet will not cut me up and I am not frightened. HE

January 13th, 2014

Hey, I'm Alive and living a full, active life thanks to Loulmet

I found Dr. Loulmet twelve years ago when my birth defective mitral valve quit working and he had recently been recruited to the United States. I interviewed 8 surgeons before I picked him. He successfully repaired my own valve, far better than a pig, cow or steel valve, and I'm still sailing my boat, living a full active life and enjoying my grand kids. He continues to take an active interest in me years later, far beyond anything you would expect. His outstanding reputation is based on his excellence.

April 28th, 2011

Ann Marie

My son, 19,had a severe mitral valve prolapse. He had been followed since a child at NY Presbyterian, and they always told us repair in his middle age years. Apparently the heart was decompensated to the point where he required the repair. He is a college student athlete and he made a beautiful recovery after the surgery. It was frightening for us as parents, but with Dr. Loulmet present, and his SUPERIOR staff of APN's, and admin assist, Norma, it reduced our stress considerably. This man has an amazing gift having trained under Carpantier. Should you ever require heart surgery, this man is the man for you. He is tall, slim, kind, gentle, somewhat meek appearing as he speaks. Overly polite. Such a kind person and so understanding of the ramifications the heart disease has on the patient. He aims to alleviate the worry, and fix the problem. Cannot say enough about his level of skill and proefessionalism.

August 14th, 2009

Thank goodness for Dr. Loulmet

Overall I felt very at ease in Dr. Loulmet's care. He is obviously very smart and instills total confidence in his patients. My recovery was much faster than anticipated, almost no visible scars - completely different from others experiences. I had a perfect outcome; an enormous relief to me and my family. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of valve surgery.

August 14th, 2009

An highly skilled surgeon

August 7th, 2009

He is very cold and gives overly optimistic outlook despite major post-op complications. He needs to take a course in how to relate in a humane and caring way toward his patients .

June 24th, 2016