A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Didier Portilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. Portilla graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Portilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Portilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Didier Portilla practice?
Dr. Didier Portilla practices Nephrology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Nephrologists.