A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diedre Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Fish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diedre Fish MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Diedre Fish practice?
- Dr. Diedre Fish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diedre Fish practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.