A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diedre Hofinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diedre Hofinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofinger graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Hofinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diedre Marie Hofinger MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diedre M. Hofinger practice?
- Dr. Diedre Hofinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Diedre Hofinger practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Infectious Disease Doctors.