Dr. Diedreich Von Lehe Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 14th, 2009

This guy is a total whack job!! I was referred to him after my echocardiogram showed 2 abnormalities. Rather than look at the echo report, he drilled me with questions & diagnosed me with hyperventilating - never once mentioned the echo & never considered my severe asthma. I left the room to use the restroom with severe stomach pain. When I came back, he left 2 prescriptions for stomach related medicines & was nowhere to be seen again.

July 7th, 2016