A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Allende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Allende is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Allende, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allende graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allende has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Clovis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego German Allende DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diego G. Allende practice?
- Dr. Diego Allende has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diego Allende practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.