A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DIEGO ALVAREZ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DIEGO ALVAREZ is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DIEGO ALVAREZ, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. ALVAREZ graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. ALVAREZ has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ALVAREZ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans