A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Belardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Belardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belardi
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Belardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belardi graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Belardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- St. Anthony Central
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Fernando Belardi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Diego F. Belardi practice?
- Dr. Diego Belardi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Diego Belardi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Dexter Internists and Dexter Cardiologists.