A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Belardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Belardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belardi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Belardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belardi graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Belardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- St. Anthony Central
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Fernando Belardi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Diego F. Belardi practice?
- Dr. Diego Belardi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Diego Belardi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Dexter Internists and Dexter Cardiologists.