A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Camacho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camacho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camacho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Camacho, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Camacho has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego R Camacho MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diego R. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Diego Camacho has 1 office location.
Dr. Diego Camacho practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.