A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Camacho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camacho
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Camacho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Camacho, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Camacho has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego R Camacho MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diego R. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Diego Camacho has 7 office locations.
Dr. Diego Camacho practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.