A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Camacho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Camacho, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Biliopancreatic Diversion, Cholecystectomy Foregut Surgery Partial Gastrectomies Hernia Repairs Natural Orifice Translumenal Surgery (NOTES), and Cholecystectomy, Foregut Surgery, Partial Gastrectomies, Hernia Repairs, Natural Orifice Translumenal Surgery (NOTES).3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camacho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diego R. Camacho practice?
Dr. Diego Camacho practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and McAllen, TX.
See Bronx Surgeons.