A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Cardenas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Cardenas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cardenas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Gomez Cardenas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diego G. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Diego Cardenas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Diego Cardenas practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Laveen, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.