Family Physicians

4001 E Baseline Rd
Ste 107
Gilbert, AZ 85234
480-632-4060
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Don't go to this Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

I saw Dr. Cardenas for over 2 years. He was abrupt, uncaring and had a cold bedside manner. When I requested two screenings that my insurance coverage paid for 100% - he referred me for diagnostic screenings which fell under my $700/year deductible. When I asked him to change them, he would not. In addition he said on my mamogram referral that I had a 'mass' in my breast! When I asked realized he put that on the referral I asked what that meant, and he said 'I didn't mean to say that, but meant to put 'fibrous tissues'. He was an awful doctor! I quit seeing him and went to an entirely new clinic and doctors whom I like!

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I felt he was very sarcastic, when I would answer his questions. I would rather switch doctors then see him again.

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

i like my doctor i just dont like how long it takes to get an appointment. 3 months out for new patient is a little bit much....

|  patient beware  |  show details
by ms. concern on Jul 9th, 2010

doesnt give referrals when needed. this is very serious when you need to see a specialist.. Staff never gives him any reports of the patient request.