Dr. Diego Cardenas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diego Cardenas?

July 3rd, 2017

Extremely grateful for my appointment with Dr. C

Dr. Cardenas was honestly a life saver to me. I went for my regular physical, he listened to my needs, suggested tests which ultimately lead me to a life saving procedure. I appreciate his joyous demeanor which helps to put me at ease. Upon returning home from the hospital, his office contacted me to check to make sure that I was feeling better.

July 23rd, 2012

Don't go to this Doctor!

I saw Dr. Cardenas for over 2 years. He was abrupt, uncaring and had a cold bedside manner. When I requested two screenings that my insurance coverage paid for 100% - he referred me for diagnostic screenings which fell under my $700/year deductible. When I asked him to change them, he would not. In addition he said on my mamogram referral that I had a 'mass' in my breast! When I asked realized he put that on the referral I asked what that meant, and he said 'I didn't mean to say that, but meant to put 'fibrous tissues'. He was an awful doctor! I quit seeing him and went to an entirely new clinic and doctors whom I like!

July 11th, 2012

I felt he was very sarcastic, when I would answer his questions. I would rather switch doctors then see him again.

April 12th, 2012

i like my doctor i just dont like how long it takes to get an appointment. 3 months out for new patient is a little bit much....

July 9th, 2010

patient beware

doesnt give referrals when needed. this is very serious when you need to see a specialist.. Staff never gives him any reports of the patient request.

April 5th, 2017