A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Castrillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castrillon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Castrillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Parkland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castrillon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan