Get the facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes for both women and men.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diego Castrillon
Dr. Diego Castrillon, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Castrillon is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Parkland Memorial Hospital and Las Colinas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Diego Castrillon has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Diego Castrillon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Steven Bloom
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Luis Umana
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Wareef Kabbani
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi18