A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Castrillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castrillon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Castrillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castrillon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Castrillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Hernan Castrillon MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics and Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Diego H. Castrillon practice?
- Dr. Diego Castrillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Diego Castrillon practices Medical Genetics and Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geneticists and Dallas Pathologists.