A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Castrillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castrillon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Castrillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Hernan Castrillon MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics and Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Diego H. Castrillon practice?
- Dr. Diego Castrillon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diego Castrillon practices Medical Genetics and Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geneticists and Dallas Pathologists.