Dr. Diego Coira MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 20th, 2010
Dr. Coira is AWESOME!!!
Dr. Coira is my Pyschiatrist and we are approaching the sixth year mark. I have been his patient for many years because I am able to confide in him and he demonstates on a consistent basis the tendency to desire what is best for me, sympathy, empathy, honesty, mutual understanding, & compassion. He spends quality time with me and teaches me skills needed for my situation for ex: meditation, yoga, breathing techniques, way of thinking, etc. He is Chairman and has a hectic schedule therefore he may not get back to you immediately but if it's an emergency he will contact you A.S.A.P., otherwise you may have to wait till the afternoon or the next day for a response from him. He is passionate about his job and one can see it in his actions. I strongly recommend Dr. Coira, he's the BEST! That is why I continue to see him...

September 2nd, 2009
Don't get too close. You will love him and eventually hate him. However, a very special and knowing shrink.

March 28th, 2009
bad doctor
This Doctor seemed very sleazy & uncomfortable. I believe the medications he prescribed hurt me more then helped me. I feel he didn't care about me at all but was just interested in my money.