A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Diaz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Mauricio Diaz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Diego M. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Diego Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Diego Diaz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians and Hollywood Gastroenterologists.