Dr. Diego Diaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diego Diaz?

Mother of c diff son

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Dr Diaz recently managed my sons hospital admission at Joe D. He was admitted for reoccurred c. diff and was very ill. Dr. Diaz was absolutely extraordinary. From his bed side manor to the way he examined my son, everything was top notch. My husband and I felt confident in his abilities and we not disappointed. He took charge of the situation and was very deliberate in his decisions. He is thorough and cautious, and my son is doing great. Blessed beyond measure to have this doctor on our side!

Mom to Sabastian

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr Diaz and Dr Minor have treated my son for the past 6 years and I am grateful to them for everything they have done. Their whole staff is great.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I was new to the area and needed a doctor in a hurry. Dr. Diaz was able to help me with medication changes and management of symptoms.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Amazing doctor, his staff leaves a lot to be desired. I've been in gas stations that have better service.

no bueno

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

He has absolutely no concern for your time. I waited an hour or more for each appointment. He makes appointments for 9AM but does not arrive in the office until until after 9:45 AM. He has a heavy accent and is hard to understand. Neither you or your child will get no warm fuzzies from him! I do not feel he has any concern for his patients. His office phone is busy a majority of the day. He does not return calls in follow up to questions. His staff does not follow up on when you need it. My son endured expensive and unpleasant hospital tests to find the problem could be diagnosed by a an inexpensive, non-evasive feces sample. :(

THE BEST

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Diaz and the GI group for 3 years. My son is very complex, medicine does not always work and making a diagnosis is not easy. My son has seen many doctors, and even a second GI group all together. Dr. Diaz has been most accurate and the 1 stand out doctor that has been able to effictively treat and help my son. My son is so much better and thriving because of Dr. Diaz and this GI team.

Posted on October 9th, 2017