Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diego Escobar
Dr. Diego Escobar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Rochelle, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Schenectady, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Escobar is affiliated with Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York. He speaks English.
Dr. Diego Escobar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diego Escobar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Nandini Anandu
New Rochelle, NY 0.23 mi17
Dr. Miriam Hoffman
New Rochelle, NY 0.23 mi7