A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Guerrero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Guerrero, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from Universidad De Concepcion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guerrero has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Guerrero MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diego Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Diego Guerrero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diego Guerrero practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Anesthesiologists and Orlando Pain Management Doctors.