A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Hernandez, Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Hernandez, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Alberto Hernandez MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diego A. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Diego Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Diego Hernandez practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.