A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Hojraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Hojraj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hojraj
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Hojraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hojraj graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hojraj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Hojraj MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diego Hojraj practice?
- Dr. Diego Hojraj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diego Hojraj practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pediatricians.