Dr. Diego Kuperschmit MD Patient Reviews

November 1st, 2016
CEO, I 3
timely and complete

February 26th, 2016
Everyone seems to be in a hurry. I like the DR a lot but wish he would spend just a little more time with me. They may be overbooking the DR and therefore does not have the time to spend quality time with the patients. I will be returning to see the Dr but if I feel the same way I may look for someone else, hate to do tha tand have to start all over again.

February 16th, 2015
easy 2 please
This outfit is a colonoscopy mill. They overbook the office, will not be available by phone to respond to needs or refill prescriptions, provide terrible personal service, (rude) in general, and waste your time. It seems to me they have little interest in practicing medicine beyond the payday for the procedure.

January 13th, 2015
Great Doctor
Bright, dynamic, caring, gets to know you and takes care of you.

October 10th, 2014
Great!
Great listener. Gets to the bottom-line right away. Quiet, but caring and reassuring.

February 25th, 2013
the worst experience !!!
I had a terrible pain in my stomach and Dr Diego kuperschmit ordered a endoscopy , when we got the resulted he said I don't have anything and I just have stress , and he gave me anti acid , he charge $7.000 and sand to me to yoga class , I went To see another doctor and he found a bacteria in my stomach, I'm feeling better now , !!!

November 19th, 2012
Great docs
I was one of his first patients and still go and see him. I have also have friends and family see him. He is great.

October 30th, 2012
Excellent, caring, calls back quickly if you leave a message, answers every question in detail. Highly recommend.

November 4th, 2011
Kindest Doctor
I went to see Dr. Kuperschmit after seen 3 gastroenterologists who could not find out what was wrong with me. When he saw me, he spent a good 30 minutes LISTENING instead of ordering ANOTHER endoscopy. He was able to determine that I needed to change my diet since I apparently suffered from an enzime defficiecy, and since the pain I had for years magically DISAPPEARED. I cannot say enough good things about him. I recommend this doctor to everybody that needs someone who CARES!!!

September 27th, 2011
Seen him 2X. Endoscopy and colonoscopy...wife has as well. He was great. Answered questioned, but no idle chit chat. Caring and responsive. All you need.

April 11th, 2011
I would not recommend this doctor/ office to anyone. I think he did a poor job of listening to me and continued to prescribe me medication for something (i.e. reflux/ gastritis) that he himself confirmed I did not have (via endoscopy). Additionally, I felt rushed during the office visits. The only reason I saw him was because he was the first Gastro doctor for which I could get an endoscopy scheduled. Further, the support staff is extremely difficult to connect live with and not very accommodating once you finally do connect with. I understand that individuals are busy with other patients, but every single time that I had a question/ request it took me showing up at the office to get an answer after multiple voicemails were not returned. Even then, the staff/ nurse looked at me like they had no idea who I was or what I was referring to. Extremely unprofessional place of business.

October 1st, 2009
I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy, did an excellente job. Proffesional, courteus, I will recommend him at any time, also Dr. Marcelo Kuperschmit, both are escellent doctors.