A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Marra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Marra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Marra, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marra graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Marra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- TX Health Southwest Fw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Esteban Marra MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diego E. Marra practice?
- Dr. Diego Marra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diego Marra practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Colleyville, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.