A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Marra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Marra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Marra, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marra graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Marra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- TX Health Southwest Fw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diego E. Marra practice?
Dr. Diego Marra practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.