Dr. Diego Marra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2016
I have been using Dr. Marra's services for over 8 years. I wouldn't use any other doctor for my skin cancer needs.

March 8th, 2016
Explains everything before he does a procedure.

December 22nd, 2015
Highly recommended!
Good man! Caring, knowledgeable.

August 11th, 2015
great doctor

February 9th, 2015
Excellent Dermatologist
I was recommended to Dr. Mara several years ago after going to another Dermatologist for about 10 years, I have nothing but compliments for his ability to diagnose and treat several skin cancers I have had and probably more to come as too much sun in my younger days, his staff, nurses and office have been very cordial and professional on all my visits, generally no wait times and am seen at the appointed times!! Dr. Mara is always patient and goes into detail on diagnosis and procedures and has done a great job keeping me cancer free. I give Dr. Mara a ten star rating and have recommended several friends to him and will continue.

February 25th, 2014
Fabulous
I had basal skin cell carcinoma. He was kind, attentive, extra-ordinairly competent, and completely thorough.

November 28th, 2012
Dr. Marra is one of the top doctors in his field and I can see why. My son has a rare form of cancer and Dr. Marra was the first Doctor that I did not have to explain it to. He knew all about it. He has done a wonderful job diagnosing the cancer to be removed.

August 23rd, 2012
j.k.
Really felt he new his stuff. He went way out of his way to help me out of a time problem. I would recommend im to anyone.

April 16th, 2012
I love Dr. Marra
I've had multiple skin cancers and Dr. Marra has treated all but one of them. I'm so thankful I found him! He takes his time and talks you through everything. He's a wonderful doctor who I would highly recommend!

March 25th, 2012
Disastrous Thread Lift Years Ago
Dr. Marra performed a thread lift on me in a Westwood, CA dermatology office, and it was a disaster. The areas by my temples where he put sutures were tremendously painful, long after Dr. Marra left that office. So, I finally had the doctor who owned the office take out all of the knots and sutures. I had to drive miles to this office several times because of the poor job done by Dr. Marra. And the others are correct when they say that Dr. Marra has an offputting bedside manner; he doesn't seem to genuinely care about the patient based on my experience. He shows no compassion--just robotic interaction. Also, the doctor who owned the practice didn't even supervise to make sure Dr. Marra did it correctly, which, to me, didn't seem right if Dr. Marra had been doing an internship there. It was just no way to treat a patient, so I would not recommend this guy for dermatology.

October 29th, 2011
Will not recommend
My husband scheduled an appointment and was scheduled for an observation appointment he then advised to schedule an appointment to surgically remove his skin cancer after waiting 1 hour and 45 minutes later after we asked several times what was going on with no answers the doctor advised he could not perform the surgery. The doctor after 4 weeks called and advised us he would refund us the copay 147.00 well we have called his office several times and they have not returned our calls. WE WOULD NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!!!! we our filing a complaint with medical board and better business bureau

February 23rd, 2011
Physician's care is great. HOWEVER, we overpaid a bill by $500 due to their statement and our check crossing in the mail. We've been communicating with Dr Mara's staff, his Practice Administrator,Adrianna, in particular, about this matter and she makes promises to refund the money and/or call us back but has failed to do so on every occasion. This issue has been on-going for weeks and we see no attempt by this doctor's office to remedy the situation.