A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Morita graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morita has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Akro
- Cincinnati Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morita accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diego Morita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diego A. Morita practice?
Dr. Diego Morita practices Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Cincinnati Neurologists.