Dr. Diego Rielo MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Pembroke Pines, FL

March 16th, 2017
He was very thorough.

August 24th, 2016
Excellent neurologist and staff!
Dr Rielo is an excellent neurologist. He is very caring and spends quality time with you. Dr Rielo addresses your concerns, answering any and all questions in a way that the patient can understand. I found his staff to be very pleasant and courteous. Natalie is very efficient and extremely helpful. I had a good experience there.

November 4th, 2015
Disappointed Long term patient
I've been a long-term patient of this doctor who has always been quite caring and shown good bedside manners. However, his staff leaves a lot to be desired. They show no compassion or desire to treat his patients with any sense of caring. It's unfortunate, because he's a good doctor. I won't return as a patient.

July 21st, 2015
Patient
This is a gentle and caring doctor, his staff has made a big improvement, and they have also hired new emoyees! Honestly he is worth it!!

July 7th, 2015
he is a great Doctor the staff needs to be more active and productive towards the patients

September 19th, 2013
Unhappy with Staff
They finally got someone who answered the phone who I could understand and was very helpful with a situation that was going on for over a month. Unfortunately, when I call now, the incompetent, extremely unhelpful person who has been there for years answers the phone. Too bad. Please, please get some assistants who represent you in a good light.

August 2nd, 2013
Problems with staff
I've been a patient for 3 years, usually only go once a year for a check up on my epilepsy. I like Dr. Rielo, however: the first time I went he was able to fully explain my unique type of seizures, when other doctors couldn't. However, recently he told me they were spasms, not seizures, which isn't true. His staff is terrible. It's very hard to understand some of them on the phone. I needed a letter for my insurance company and he charged me $10! I called and told them I was pregnant and needed to speak to doc ASAP about my medication, and they wouldn't squeeze me in! I'll be looking for a new doctor.

July 6th, 2012
Really bad staff.
The doctor is ok but the people who work there are the most irresponsible inhumane people ever. I came in having migraines 5 times a week and the doctor sent me an MRI I was however not able to do the MRI because the people who work there lack the human compassion to send my insurance the correct paper so that I could get it done. I called every day for almost a week. When I called they did nothing but tell lies and make promises that were never completed. I dont know how people that work with patience in so much pain and agony could care so little. I would advise that no one ever goes to this place unless they like getting treated like they are coming in for an unimportant thing like getting a cold checked. Its no wonder he has no wait time for an appointment everyone has gotten feed up with the incompetent workers. I only feel bad because the doctor itself is not the worst ever. I would only go back to that place if everyone in his staff got fired.

July 25th, 2011
he is the best!!

June 9th, 2009
Highly recommended
Dr. Rielo is a great doctor and one of a few in Broward. Highly recommended.