Dr. Diego Saporta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diego Saporta?

September 2nd, 2016

I went to Dr. Saporta after having an endoscopy and losing my voice. My voice did come back and now I go rin for my allergies and possible asthma. So far so good really do not have any complains. He explains and gives you the opportunity for patient to see with their own eyes where he is getting the information and actually explains symthomes and reasons for my medical issues.

August 25th, 2016

Horrible

The office was so dirty and he was very rude! Waited 2 hours and seen for 5 min. Didn't address my concern, was abrupt when I asked questions.

December 19th, 2014

My visit was great ! Treat my allergies and thyroid and it has changed my life is many ways ! i am symptom free and love it . The staff is wonderful and helpful especially the allergy nurses who take their time with you. I recommend all my family and friends here.

August 30th, 2011

Staff is nice. Had 3 office visits and he never examined my daughter's nose. Maybe he has helped others, but he did not help us. My daughter's chief complains were chronic sinusitis, headaches and loss of smell. He insisted on focusing on her thyroid. Go figure! He thyroid is fine. Had it checked. And, CT scan of her sinuses showed an abnormality that will require surgery. He was useless. Thank God for her PCP!!

April 19th, 2017