A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlon graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kahlon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diem-Thuy Nguyen Kahlon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diem-Thuy N. Kahlon practice?
- Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon has 10 office locations.
Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.