A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahlon
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlon graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kahlon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diem-Thuy Nguyen Kahlon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diem-Thuy N. Kahlon practice?
- Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon has 10 office locations.
Dr. Diem-Thuy Kahlon practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.