Family Physicians

East Valley Family Physicians
1343 N Alma School Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-963-1853
Locations and availability (3)

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kahlon for over a year now. She is the worst doctor I have ever had! She doesn't listen to me at all. She confuses my health information with other family members.She can't even order a simple ct scan correctly. She is a liability and I would urge everyone to stay far away from her.

|  Respected primary doctor and more  |  show details
by Maureen Fisher Rough on Jul 16th, 2013

Dr.Kahlon has been my primary doctor for 5+ years. She is very patient and kind and actually LISTENS to you. She never makes you feel rushed or insignificant. I appreciate her expertise and her kind manner in her treatment. I switched insurance companies just so I could keep her for my doctor. Her nurse is always kind and personable also!

|  GREAT!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

excellent care!!!!

|  Excellent Doctor By Far!!!  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2010

This doctor has the best bedside manner in my honest opinion. She seems to be one who really cares about my health...I have been with her for 1.5 years now (first visit February 2009) and have been regularly visiting her. Since the first office visit she has given me only the best care possible...I wish I could give her 10 stars out of five but the max i can give is 5 out of 5...