A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diem Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diem Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diem Nguyen Wu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diem N. Wu practice?
- Dr. Diem Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diem Wu practices Dermatology near Glen Allen, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Glen Allen Dermatologists.