A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diemha Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diemha Hoang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hoang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diemha Tuan Hoang MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Diemha T. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Diemha Hoang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diemha Hoang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.