A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diemha Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diemha Hoang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diemha Hoang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hoang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diemha Hoang MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Diemha Hoang practice?
- Dr. Diemha Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Diemha Hoang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.