A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dien Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dien Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Pham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dien V. Pham practice?
Dr. Dien Pham practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.