A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dien Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dien Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dien Van Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dien V. Pham practice?
- Dr. Dien Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Dien Pham practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.