A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dien Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dien Ta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Ta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dien Kim Ta MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dien K. Ta practice?
- Dr. Dien Ta has 1 office location.
Dr. Dien Ta practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.