A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieter Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dieter Bruno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruno
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Bruno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieter Bruno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieter Bruno MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dieter Bruno practice?
- Dr. Dieter Bruno has 1 office location.
Dr. Dieter Bruno practices Urology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Urologists.