A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieter Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dieter Bruno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieter Bruno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dieter Bruno practice?
Dr. Dieter Bruno practices Urology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atherton, CA.
See Redwood City Urologists.