A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieter Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dieter Bruno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruno
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bruno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieter Bruno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieter Bruno MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dieter Bruno practice?
- Dr. Dieter Bruno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dieter Bruno practices Urology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atherton, CA.
See Redwood City Urologists.