Urologists
2900 Whipple Ave
Suite 132
Redwood City, CA 94062
650-306-1016
Locations and availability (2)

|  Meh  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2013

I'm looking for a new urologist.

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

Bruno stepped me through a prostatectomy, answered all my questions promptly, and most of all made me feel comfortable with my decision. Great bedside manner, excellent at explaining options and consequences and odds, and he delivered bigtime. Highly recommended

|  Goes the extra mile for his patients!  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Dr Bruno is an anomaly in today's world of corporate medicine. He makes you feel post operative problem and he told me to go to the ER and they could easily take care of the issue. When I arrived at the ER (9PM) he was sitting behind the counter waiting for me so he could do it himself and reassure me about my condition. He is like the old time family doctor committed to his patients and extremely responsive after hours via email and or cellphone. A real gem and I am so lucky to have found such a highly skilled and dedicated physician.

|  Fast and Furious - runs around like a scared cockroach  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Bruno performed a neuphrectomy on me. Many complications occurred after the operation; one of which was that the artery that went to the removed kidney began bleeding several hours after the surgery, then a double pulmonary embolism developed. Blood thinners to break up the embolism added to the bleeding problem. I was blessed to have survived. During the postoperative period Dr. Bruno checked on me just two times, and very briefly then, and I mean brief, like less than one minute each time. I would be more careful if I were to look for a competent doctor again.