A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieter Eckart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieter Eckart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckart graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Eckart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieter Hans Eckart MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dieter H. Eckart practice?
- Dr. Dieter Eckart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dieter Eckart practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.