A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieter Eckart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieter Eckart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckart graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Eckart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eckart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dieter H. Eckart practice?
Dr. Dieter Eckart practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.