A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieter Morich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieter Morich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morich graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Morich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieter Hermann Morich MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dieter H. Morich practice?
- Dr. Dieter Morich has 1 office location.
Dr. Dieter Morich practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists and Eugene Oncologists.