A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieter Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sauer
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Sauer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Sauer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieter Sauer MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dieter Sauer practice?
- Dr. Dieter Sauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dieter Sauer practices Urology near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Urologists.