A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieter Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Sauer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieter Sauer MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dieter Sauer practice?
- Dr. Dieter Sauer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dieter Sauer practices Urology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Greensburg Urologists.