Dr. Dietmar Gann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dietmar Gann?

February 2nd, 2017

False hope

Was referred to DoH for nutritionist help with diabetic peripheral neuropathy after having lost about 20 pounds in weight. Nutritionist showed no interest in my condition and did not listen to my concerns, but just proffered a pre-packaged weight loss program similar to the Atkins diet (high protein, low carb). Before accepting the nutritionist services I asked how much it would cost me, and was told that there would be no out-of-pocket cost to me; that Medicare insurance would cover all costs (as stated in the Medicare Handbook). But I was sent a bill for physician services instead of nutritionist services. When I sent a letter pointing out the mistake this was ignored and I received another bill with threats. I did not find DoH to be a helping, caring operation.

January 3rd, 2017

Life Changing

This lifestyle change is not a diet. The education and support from DOH is amazing. I've lost almost 50 pounds but have changed my mindset to become and stay healthy.

December 21st, 2016

Made it through the first 6 weeks

Just completed the six weeks and lost 25 lbs. I only cheated once when going to a holiday party. I had 2 glasses of wine, which caused me to gain weight for 2 days...otherwise, I lost a pound per day to begin with, then it slowed to 1/2 lb. per day, and now I am losing a pound every 3rd day.. I will need to stay on this same first 6 weeks diet for a while longer...so it is getting harder to be enthused. I want to expand my eating options, but I now know I will immediately gain weight if I cheat and it will take me longer to get where I need to be. I ran into a lady that lost 80 lbs, on this diet and gained it all back plus some....don't want that to happen to me! I will end up being a slave to this diet and no longer be able to have a cinnamon roll or chips and salsa without consequences.

December 13th, 2016

Never saw a doc

My experience with this whole scam of a "diet" plan was one of dis-belief. Not only are they ripping you off, they don't even use medical procedures or or trained staff as promised. BUYER BEWARE!!!

December 5th, 2016

I thought when I went there it would be uplifting and encouraging but instead it was bleak and the staff was very unfriendly. The atmosphere was very depressing.I would not recommend this to my enemy.Do Atkins and don't go near this staff

November 28th, 2016

Unfair Treatment

Think twice before going to this center. Even though a person may call to cancel an appt 2 days to a week prior to appt, the receptionist dropped me as a patient. Not only was this receptionist was more concerned about the money, she abruptly hung the phone while i was speaking. I was doing very well on the program but still needed to be seen. Ashame Dr Gann hired such a rude and uncaring recetionist. It was all about the money, not my health.

October 25th, 2016

Receptionist is ridiculously RUDE

This place was okay. I felt like they have so many clients but not enough NPs. The receptionist Kimberly is very rude and unprofessional. I will not be going back to this establishment

September 9th, 2016

Very clean office. Staff was very courteous. Extremely professional. Highly recommend that many of my friends check this place out.

August 17th, 2016

I have nothing but positive to say about Diet of Hope. When all else failed for me, I went to Diet of Hope for help. I lost over 75 lbs. I am a complete different person and happy for the first time in a very long time. All I can say is that the program works if you are committed and ready to may a life style change.

June 6th, 2016

One of the best decisions I have made for my health is to be on the diet of hope. Plan is easy to follow with great success. I really recommend it.

May 1st, 2016

Great office

This is a great program, it's true that I didn't see Dr. Gann for my appointments, but he does run 2 offices so it's understandable and that's obviously why he has nurse practitioners.

February 12th, 2016

Dr. Gann is rude, disrespectful and belittles patients