A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dietra Millard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dietra Millard is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dietra Millard, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millard graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Millard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dietra Delaplane Millard MD is a female Neonatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dietra D. Millard practice?
- Dr. Dietra Millard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dietra Millard practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Pediatricians.