Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dietrich Blumer
Dr. Dietrich Blumer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Germantown, TN. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Blumer is affiliated with Nea Medical Center, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis and Bowld. Dr. Blumer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dietrich Blumer has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Dietrich Blumer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Marie Tobin
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Memphis, TN 0.10 mi35
Dr. Valerie Arnold
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Memphis, TN 0.10 mi29
Dr. Ennu Surender
Memphis, TN 2.17 mi51