A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Digna Forbes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Digna Forbes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Digna Forbes, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forbes graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Forbes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Digna Saunders Forbes MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Digna S. Forbes practice?
- Dr. Digna Forbes has 1 office location.
Dr. Digna Forbes practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pathologists.