A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Digna Riva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Digna Riva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riva
Specialties & Research
Dr. Digna Riva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riva graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Riva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Digna Isabel Amalia Riva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Digna I. Riva practice?
- Dr. Digna Riva has 1 office location.
- Dr. Digna Riva practices Family Medicine near Miami Shores, FL.