A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Digvijay Girnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Digvijay Girnar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girnar graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Girnar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Digvijay Singh Girnar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Digvijay S. Girnar practice?
- Dr. Digvijay Girnar has 15 office locations.
Dr. Digvijay Girnar practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Manalapan, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.