Dr. Dihan Heron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dihan Heron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2016

Dr. is excellent follow up is poor getting prescriptions renewed is difficult at best getting anyone on phone is an exercise in futility

April 8th, 2015

Poor health care practitioner- does not follow up with patient

Really inattentive and does not follow up with patients despite 5-6 calls to office regarding followup labwork she wanted to repeat- this is also due to the incompetent staff that works for her, who are extremely rude as well (mainly the receptionists who nearly never answers the phone and when they do, try to hang up before you can get a word in edgewise. I'm not a patient who is very demanding or have a 100 things wrong with me, I'm just the average patient who needed repeat lab work because one level seemed slightly more elevated than normal and needed a prescription from dr. Heron in order to do so. But due to the incompetence of the MD and her staff, I have not received the prescription, even after I called and spoke to 3 different receptionists (who try their level best to get off the phone as soon as possible) and left voice messages 3 times with no response.

November 3rd, 2011

I love her

I love Dr. Heron and recommend her to all of my friends and family who need an Endocrinologist. She is an amazing doctor, very educated, and down to earth.

January 10th, 2010

Very rude

I went to this doctor as a recommendation by my primary at ProHealth. I went in stressed and frustrated about my current hormonal issues. When I asked her a question regarding my weight she replied in a very rude manner, "I don't know how to explain this any easier to you" and "some people are just fat". This first comment is condescending and just not necessary. The second also not necessary but at the same time it simply is not an answer. When I walked passed her main office she was whispering with one of the office staff and they both looked at me as if I was the topic of their discussion. Whether it was me being paranoid about it because of the rude comments in her office or if she really was discussing me, I have no proof. But her interaction with me forced me to get a second opinion...and one that was accurate and answered my questions.

May 10th, 2017