A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dihloren Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dihloren Peralta is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralta graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Peralta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dihloren Antonia Peralta MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dihloren A. Peralta practice?
- Dr. Dihloren Peralta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dihloren Peralta practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.